Three children dead after house fire in Jackson Street, Walkden — Bolton News
Emergency services rushed to Jackson Street, Walkden, shortly before 5:00 a.m. Monday December 11, 2017 after they were called by someone inside the house to reports of a fire. Firefighters raced to put out the blaze and rescue the people inside. Police say offenders poured petrol down the chimney.
Police have launched a murder investigation after three children died in a house fire in Salford pic.twitter.com/pyk9kOhXkc
— Manchester News MEN (@MENnewsdesk) December 11, 2017
Five people arrested – four on suspicion of murder – following fatal house fire in which three children died, reports @AlexPeaceBN @saiqa2 https://t.co/Z1sRwZTOo1 pic.twitter.com/HqYQlgJpbq
— The Bolton News (@TheBoltonNews) December 12, 2017
‘Extensive’ investigation underway after early morning fire kills two on Troup Avenue in Kansas City, KA — Kansas City Star
Two people were killed in a house fire that was reported about 3:20 a.m. in the block of 800 Troup Avenue in northeast Kansas City, Kansas.
Two people are dead after a Kansas City Kansas house fire. The case is still being investigated. @41actionnews @KCKFireChief pic.twitter.com/J7nDP1oKO3
— Steven Dial (@StevenDialTV) December 12, 2017
.@KCKFireChief confirms 2 fatalities in house fire near 8th & Troup pic.twitter.com/qKlaO4BA3O
— TJH (@THellhake) December 12, 2017
GET ALERTS on Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies
GET ALERTS on Facebook.com/ArlingtonCardinal
Stay informed with news from PublicSafetyReporter.com’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have Facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album, or send a message to the page.
Illegal open burning leads to house fire on Eighth Avenue, Fort Dodge, Iowa — The Messenger
No injuries after an outdoor fire ignithed a house at 3107 Eight Avenue South in Fort Dodge, Iow.
A small Fort Dodge house was heavily damaged by a Monday afternoon blaze that started when an outdoor fire ignited the rear wall. https://t.co/qtSavt9cez pic.twitter.com/sPHwX7mrcP
— The Messenger (@Messenger_News) December 12, 2017