TwitterGCMicon86x90vert
Fire Rescue EMS Books
FacebookFBGCMicon86x90vert

Tag Archive | fatal carbon monoxide incident

Walt Whitman Mall Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Kills Manager at Legal Seafood

Officials say one man died and 27 other people were hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning at a mall restaurant. Police and Huntington Manor Fire Department firefighters responded to a report that a woman had fallen and hit her head in the basement at Legal Seafood, 160 Walt Whitman Road. Upon arrival, police and emergency personnel […]

Read the full story

Topics: 24/7 Alerts


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fallen

TwitterGCMicon86x90vert
Fire Rescue EMS Books
FacebookFBGCMicon86x90vert